1. This is a skill-based contest and chance plays no part in the determination of winning.
2. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A purchase will not increase your odds of winning.
3. Contest is open to children ages 3-14, living in the Sarasota/Bradenton area.
4. Coloring Contest begins on October 31st, 2015 at 12:01AM EST and ends December 11th, 2015 at 11:59 PM EDT.
5. To enter, submit your coloring sheet (received by hand, or downloaded online) by uploading it at the dedicated website and completing the official entry form. The Any medium can be used for coloring (crayons, markers, or paint). Entries should be uploaded at www.ArsenaultDermatology.com/colorings. You may also enter be emailing your entry to coloring@ArsenaultDermatology.com with the subject line ” Coloring Contest”. Alternatively, entries can be mailed to: Coloring Contest, Arsenault Dermatology, 8926 77th Terrace East, Ste 101, Lakewod Ranch, FL 34202. The entry must include the participant’s full name and age (at time of entry). The colored sheet must include a parent or legal guardian’s full name, telephone number and email address. Any entries missing the above requirements will be immediately disqualified.
6. The entry must be received by Arsenault Dermatology no later than 11:59PM EDT on December 11th, 2015 by website, email or mail. No other method of entry will be accepted.
7. Contact and shipping information collected will be used for the purposes of this contest only and will not be used for marketing or other purposes.
8. Limit – one (1) entry per design (alligator, knight, leopard) per person.
9. All entries must be entirely colored by the entrant.
10. How to Win: Winners will be determined by a combination of online voting and judging. The entries that receive the most online votes, for each age group and design, will be determined to be the 1st prize winners. Grand Prize winners will be judged by Arsenault Dermatology’s staff based on coloring skill and overall artistic ability. Grand Prize Winners from each age group (3-6, 7-9, 10-14) will be determined by the judges at their sole discretion. The decisions of the judges will be final and binding in all respects.
11. There will be (3) 1st Prize and (1) Grand Prize Winner in the 3-6 age group; (3) 1st Prize and (1) Grand Prize Winner in the 7-9 age group; and (3) 1st Prize and (1) Grand Prize Winner in the 10-14 age group. One winner per each design, and One overall Grand Prize Winner per age group. Winners will be selected on or about December 15th, 2015. We will contact the representatives of the winners by email on or about December 15th, 2015. The name, city and state of the winners will be posted on Arsenault Dermatology’s Facebook page, as well as www.ArsenaultDermatology.com/colorings website on or about December 15th, 2015.
12. The prizes will be awarded to the winners during an official presentation at Arsenault Dermatology’s office on or about December 17th at 4:00 PM.
13. Prizes in each age group include (3) 1st Prize Winners (one per design): $20 Apple I-Tune Gift Card; (1) Grand Prize Winners: $100 Learning Express Gift Card.
14. Non-compliance or return of prize notification as undeliverable, whether by email or telephone, may result in disqualification and selection of an alternative potential winner.
15. The prizes will be provided during the in-office event on or about December 17th, 2015.
16. Arsenault Dermatology and its subsidiaries’ employees’ children, and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter.
17. All entries become the property of Arsenault Dermatology and may be used or reproduced in any manner and for any purpose by Arsenault Dermatology without additional consent or compensation, and will not be acknowledged or returned.
18. By participating, Contest entrants: (1) represent that they have complied with these Official Contest Rules; (2) have received parental consent and grant Arsenault Dermatology the right to use his or her name, city, state, and likeness; (3) release Arsenault Dermatology from all and all liability in connection with this Contest; and (4) agree to execute an affidavit of eligibility/prize acceptance form and publicity release if requested to do so, all without further compensation.
19. Arsenault Dermatology and its subsidiaries are not responsible for lost, late or misdirected entries, or incomplete/incorrect entries.
20. Arsenault Dermatology reserves the right to disqualify anyone who attempts to tamper or otherwise interfere with the proper functioning of the promotion.
21. For a printed copy of these Official Rules or information about the winners, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Arsenault Dermatology, at the above-address; Attn: Marketing Coloring Contest. Please specify which item you are requesting.